New Discussion Topic?

Tell us what you think.
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

New Discussion Topic?

Post by Happyweedz »

GT,

Do you think we could have a separate discussion thread for something like "Harvest Prep:To Flush or Not to Flush?" Hahaha

I would be very interested in reading different opinions and techniques for the last minute things that can be done just before harvest... Flushing, light times. etc? Especially seeing that I am nearing that point... ;)

I checked out your thread on Water Curing and am going to try it with a little....if I can get some to cure... :lol:
"Fill it, Light it, Shut-up & Close the door!"
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Re: New Discussion Topic?

Post by GrowTutor »

Sure, you can start topics with specific or general subjects and you don't have to ask or suggest. I don't think it needs it's own forum though, just put it in the "harvesting & beyond" forum, the "everything else" forum, the "nutrients" forum or the "medical marijuana" forum. Whichever you think is more appropriate for the topic that you're starting. I'm OK with any of those places... ;)

GT
Purpmonkey
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Purpmonkey »

I think there should be a thread for a strain selection by type of illness there are a lot of people across the country that don't have access to medical shops. Before I started growing my own medicine, all we got is what we got. Not that a name means anything but it does help to know that I'm not smoking something won't help my anxiety.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

I think relief by strain is subjective though. Some people swear by high CBD for pain but CBD alone didn't help me. I agree that we need some sort of strain forum though. I think people could also discuss what helps them in the mmj forum. We'll figure something out. :D