What would YOU like to see here?

Tell us what you think.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

What would YOU like to see here?

Post by GrowTutor »

Since we're still in development (some topics/posts will be pruned before launch) this is a chance to make suggestions and requests.

Here is a short and incomplete list of things we still need to do:
  • VIP payment solution and rates.
  • Sponsors and advertisers.
  • Add more content and features.
  • Increased membership.
  • Add more forums, as needed.
  • Develop GrowTutor Academy.
  • ???
  • Profit!
What kind of things would you like to see here?
Master_Cylinder
GrowTutor Moderator

Re: What would YOU like to see here?

Post by Master_Cylinder »

I've been able to add some of the needed/wanted features but I've been trying to center the logo but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

I'd like to see SOMETHING here, at least. Are you guys ever going to get this off the ground. I've been away due to an auto accident and I see that it's gone nowhere. I've got a lot more stuff to add but I'm not going to do it if nobody is reading and posting. Any clues?
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

Hey Sam, sorry to hear about your accident (that's what messed up my back too), I hope you're doing OK. How's your arm healing?

Yeah, it slowed down here, maybe because of summer or other "life" events. I'm not really sure. I've been continuing with by back yard garden updates and I recently posted an article about CVaults and Boveda humidipaks but I can only do so much. I can't make people participate; I can only provide the environment. I'm not giving up yet though. Time will tell...
rkymtnman
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by rkymtnman »

hey sam,
i'm still here too. not sure why it died down either? but post away. I made my first batch of QWET and I'm getting into the wax scene. I've ordered a Cvault too just to see how they work. Hope your feeling better since accident.
RKY
FCG-Frank
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by FCG-Frank »

Still here. Was out of growing for a few months while I settled the legalese, but I'll be restarting the garden very soon. 1000HPS this time, no time wasting with those LED.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

When it rains it pours! :D

Welcome back guys, maybe we can get things going again now...

RKY:
Maybe you can make a QWET tutorial in the Concentrates and Extractions forum next time you make a batch?

Frank:
Since you already have the LED you can always use them for clones/mothers/veg or something...
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

Maybe Sam's question was rhetorical since he hasn't been back since.
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

SisterMaryElephant » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:36 am wrote:Maybe Sam's question was rhetorical since he hasn't been back since.
Don't write me off so quickly. I'm still not getting notifications so I had no idea anyone responded and with the fact that nothing has gone on here in so long that I didn't think there'd be anything to see for a few days then I had some login problems. Besides, counting today it's only been what, 4 days? Give me a break, I'm still healing. :wtf:

But, it's good to see this place isn't completely dead yet. I'll put it back on my active list. I have had a lot of hope for the forum and would definitely like to be a part of it, if you ever get some traffic.

I'm still not able to sit at the computer for long periods but I'm getting better daily now, finally, and thanks to high concentration of cannabis oil. I came into possession of enough material that I could make enough to take daily and I now am able to walk without a cane and have completely stopped the narcotics again. That oil has also removed some known skin cancer spots that I had, too, in direct application. I have added a lot of things to my repertoire because of the accident and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you all. :nod:
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

Actually, it's been 13 days (today) since you asked but I don't get notifications either (intentionally) I just check back several times a day. Clearly, not everyone is willing to do that. Please check your profile to ensure that notifications are turned on and that the email you registered with is correct. Also check your email spam filter and white list growtutor.com to be safe. You can also check with your ISP if you should be getting notification emails and they aren't hitting your inbox.

I checked the board settings and everyone is *allowed* to subscribe to topics and forums so also check your subscriptions, you may have to click the "subscribe" link to forums and topics you want notification from. Next time you reply, use the "full editor" and check the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box to be sure. There is also a "subscribe forum/topic" link at the bottom of every forum and topic. There may also be a profile setting (in your user control panel) to subscribe by default. I'm not sure about that one.

I have high hopes too but traffic takes time and effort. I add content and when I don't have content to add I promote the site via social media, building a following there too. Hopefully it all translates to more traffic here, eventually. We did have a new member join but he never posted and I obviously can't force that either. ;)

I know the feeling man, I went through back surgery myself. Glad to hear you're healing...