Photos

Tell us what you think.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Photos

Post by PsychedelicSam »

Is there a way to make the images smaller? Or maybe thumbnails that would expand when clicked? I've tried these buttons across the top but they don't seem to make much difference. I use a heck of a lot of pictures for my guides and this size image makes it difficult to place them where needed. Just wondering. I'll make do if needed. If we start getting more traffic, are you planning to modernize your posting format?
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Re: Photos

Post by GrowTutor »

The hs300img button/code should be the smallest images and they should be clickable to show the bigger image. I upload pictures to the "Gallery" first and then use the hs300/500img codes.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

Thanks. I wasn't sure how that worked.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

If 300 isn't small enough for you I can add a 200 or whatever.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

I want to start a new guide with about 16 pictures and I cannot figure out how to do the gallery. I'm only given one selection. There seems to be a gallery for me but I'm not sure how they got there but I can't choose it for an option.

Never mind. I think I have it figured out. I just found the little camera icon under my avatar. :geek:
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

You can get there from the main gallery too but you found it. Yeah, from your personal album you can create sub albums, for organization, and upload pictures. From there you just copy the image url to a hsimg code.
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.