No votes
Other (please post)
20%

Total votes: 5

GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Social media poll...

Post by GrowTutor »

What Social Media sites do you use? As you can see I've added some social media integration but I've only included a few options that I thought were appropriate.

What do you use?
Why?
rkymtnman
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Re: Social media poll...

Post by rkymtnman »

i have FB but rarely use it. it was helpful finding some old friends.
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

Like Rky, I have FB...but also rarely use it...
"Fill it, Light it, Shut-up & Close the door!"
Heisenberg
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Heisenberg »

mIRC occasionally
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

GT.c (the company - not the owner) uses twitter, fb, g+ and youtube (in that order) although mostly twitter and fb. While I personally avoid social media (sm) I think that a business or public organization would be unwise to ignore sm completely. I really need to learn a lot more about it and use it properly but I do kind of like twitter now. fb I use some but I feel like I'm not using it to it's full potential. I've barely touched g+ and I know I'm not using that one properly. I've never uploaded anything to yt because I don't want to be on camera; I'd have to figure out some kind of first person shtick and use a voice-changer before I'd be on camera. Given my area I'm sure I could find "talent" that would do it just for the exposure and to have something for their portfolios/resumes, I'm just not there yet. ;)
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

Following up; I really do like twitter best but that may be because it's simple and I don't use SM to the fullest potential. I'm getting more Twitter followers (especially since the last CVault review) and eventually I'll have more followers than I'm following. Not a lot of FB friends/followers and only 2 on G+ so far. If I ran a few contests/giveaways on SM I'm sure I could increase that. I may have some CVaults coming that I could use for that.

What do you guys think? By increasing my SM presence it could lead to more forum members. I'm not sure how else to generate more forum traffic other than reviews/articles on the main site and SM. Ideas/suggestions?