E-vape oil?

GrowTutor members & staff share their knowledge of cannabis concentrates & extractions.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Re: E-vape oil?

Post by PsychedelicSam »

Purpmonkey » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:21 pm wrote:That's very useful information, I had read about the glycerin but had no Idea if it was heated to hot that it became carcinogenic . I was looking for an easy and discreet way for a maintenance dosage honestly. Something so I can have a full comfortable day with my son. The smoking part is the only thing that bothers him and I won't smoke around him no matter what I feel like
If you just want to use as maintenance, then it works well if potent enough. You only really have to worry about the acrolein if you're using a high powered battery to vape the oil suspension. If you're using a standard ecig type battery then it's not an issue. Just put some ground cannabis in a jar and pour in the glycerin to the ratio you want and put it away for 3 months. I have a jar with 40g of trim and 8oz of glycerin that's been sitting for just about 3 months and I'm about ready to decant it. :)