Green Dragon Extraction

GrowTutor members & staff share their knowledge of cannabis concentrates & extractions.
FCG-Frank
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Re: Green Dragon Extraction

Post by FCG-Frank »

I'm back!

The good news is the elixir did its job at preventing pain and calming things down in my gut.

The bad news is that it did not get me high AT ALL. I went as high as 6ml in a dose and could feel the slightest of tingling. And I used 8g for the batch. Not sure what happened, or if this is because I used a Sativa strain, but it was underwhelming on that front. I didn't necessarily want to get baked, but I was surprised.

The other good news is that five days of no vaping significantly lowered my tolerance and when I returned I got REALLY high on critical mass. It hit me out of nowhere. It must have been close to a year since I managed to feel that sort of euphoria. I slept like a baby.

I'm going to try another batch of GD with Critical Mass this time. And my white russian when it's done.

Ultimately the purpose of the elixir really was about medicating and it achieved this so I could say the first batch was a success in that regard.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Re: Green Dragon Extraction

Post by PsychedelicSam »

FCG-Frank » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 pm wrote:I'm back!

The good news is the elixir did its job at preventing pain and calming things down in my gut.

The bad news is that it did not get me high AT ALL. I went as high as 6ml in a dose and could feel the slightest of tingling. And I used 8g for the batch. Not sure what happened, or if this is because I used a Sativa strain, but it was underwhelming on that front. I didn't necessarily want to get baked, but I was surprised.

The other good news is that five days of no vaping significantly lowered my tolerance and when I returned I got REALLY high on critical mass. It hit me out of nowhere. It must have been close to a year since I managed to feel that sort of euphoria. I slept like a baby.

I'm going to try another batch of GD with Critical Mass this time. And my white russian when it's done.

Ultimately the purpose of the elixir really was about medicating and it achieved this so I could say the first batch was a success in that regard.
I was wondering when we were going hear from you. I usually recommend a strain with a bit of Indica at least for that very reason. The effects are completely different. You didn't get the full process either, but the Critical Mass or White Russian should have much different results. With the Sativa extraction it can sometimes take a few tokes to set it off, like you were describing. :)