Cannabis Sugar - Dragon Style

GrowTutor members and staff share recipes for yummy cannabis edibles.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Cannabis Sugar - Dragon Style

Post by PsychedelicSam »

Cannabis Sugar

Serving size is .5 - 1 teaspoon

1 cup of Granulated Sugar, cane, beet, palm but granulated

1 fluid ounce of Green Dragon or 2 tablespoons

Preheat oven to 200 degrees

Mix the sugar and GD well. It will look like it's just going to wet a small portion of the sugar but you have to stir it until you get it evenly distributed and it's no longer white anywhere. You can feel the moisture in the sugar if you rub some between your fingers. The sugar will not dissolve in the GD and if you use more than the ounce, the GD will just sit on top of the sugar until it evaporates and leaves the THC bonded to the sugar crystals.

Place your sugar mix in the bottom of a baking dish or pan and place in the oven. After 10 or 15 minutes pull it out and stir it around to keep it from browning too much. Feel it with your fingers again to see how wet it still is and check it every few minutes. If you catch it just right it will be fluffy still and not need to be regranulated.

Gas oven instructions:

After mixing the GD and sugar, let your mixing bowl sit open overnight or until it feels fairly dry. At that point, preheat your oven to 200°F using an oven thermometer if possible. When it has reached that temperature, turn the oven off and place your pan of sugar in it and close the door until the heat drops below 170°, then repeat these steps until the sugar is dry.

Potency is going to depend on how strong your GD is and how much you use. This is double the potency of the recipe I found because just 1 tablespoon doesn't really wet the sugar evenly enough for a good infusion but I know that 2 tablespoons/1oz is just right and 2oz is dangerous. :nod:

Store in an airtight container. This sugar can be used for your morning coffee or used in recipes instead of cannabutter or oil. The results are quite pleasant. ;)
sugar.jpg
sugar.jpg (78.08 KiB) Viewed 8704 times
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Re: Cannabis Sugar - Dragon Style

Post by GrowTutor »

Nice... :thumbup:
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

I've read the reviews and can't wait to sample this in my morning coffee!!!

You are awesome Sam!!
"Fill it, Light it, Shut-up & Close the door!"
40Yearsmoker
GrowTutor Prospect

Post by 40Yearsmoker »

I made this sugar using a some sativa plants that I happened to find in my closet one day. I make my dragon using flowers. I also make it so that 10 drops is a medicinal dose, typically 4 grams of flowers to 1 fluid ounce of ethanol after reduction. I used 2 floz of GD to 1 cup of surgar. I use just 1/3 teaspoon of sugar in my morning coffee and is is more than sufficient. The stuff is like rocket fuel. The sugar makes the GD come on almost instantly in my case, lucky me. This stuff is a rush. ENJOY