Movies

Take off your muddy boots and gardening gloves and join us here to talk about things that aren't gardening related.
Music, movies, food, weather, vacations, kids, grandkids, pets and just about anything else.
Please keep politics, religion and sex out of this forum so we don't start needless fights and hard feelings.
Purpmonkey
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Movies

Post by Purpmonkey »

Went to see The Wolf of Wall Street last week and I have to say it is a must see, and when it comes out it is worth buying. Leonardo dicaprio played an excellent role in the movie, although I think they should rate the movie NC-17 for all the frontal nudity throughout the whole movie including the female masturbation scene. All in all one of his best roles ever.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Re: Movies

Post by GrowTutor »

I can't picture Leonardo DiCaprio playing a female masturbator... :lol:

Damn, now I can't STOP picturing it... :shock:

(I heard there were like 600 f-bombs in that movie...)

No spoilers damn it...
Purpmonkey
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Purpmonkey »

You should go see it, even my wife enjoyed it. I think if the second hobbit movie is still in theaters this weekend we will go see that. Btw I'm not sure how i could spoil it for anyone. Exceptional movie but make sure the theater has comfortable seats since it's 3 hours long
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

I haven't been to a movie theater in over a decade. I don't even remember what I saw last. :D
Purpmonkey
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Purpmonkey »

Amc theaters remodeled a theater here recently and it is the first one here that you can reserve what seats you want and they are basically lazy boy recliners so we go to the movies a lot more now. If only we could get an IMAX with that kind of action by the time the next avatar releases
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

Is there going to be a new avatar? I wonder if it'll be as political as the first one? *shrug*
Purpmonkey
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Purpmonkey »

From what James Cameron has said there is supposed to be a 2,3, and four and they will be filming them in New Zealand. I'm sure the giant smurfs will be an amazing film once again.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

It was a good movie, visually, but I dislike the political messages he (and many others) always pushes in his movies.