Ohana Farms

Take off your muddy boots and gardening gloves and join us here to talk about things that aren't gardening related.
Music, movies, food, weather, vacations, kids, grandkids, pets and just about anything else.
Please keep politics, religion and sex out of this forum so we don't start needless fights and hard feelings.
Heisenberg
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Ohana Farms

Post by Heisenberg »

http://www.ohanaedu.org

Ohana Farms is a group of dedicated individuals hoping to bring about important social change and prosperity to all by following the Japanese philosophy of “I Shoku Jiu”, taking care of the needy. We are a non-profit that focuses on providing support and nourishment of mind, body, and spirit to all communities regardless of race, gender, or economic status.

Ohana Farms is a collection of many smaller “farms” or departments that focus on a specific field of social cause and endeavor. Our Department of Cannabidiol Research has pioneered the science of using CBD from Cannabis plants to help patients with cancer and other diseases. Our Department of Social Welfare assists and promotes a variety of causes and programs that bring more health, love, and sanity to our wonderful planet and those who share it with us.
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Re: Ohana Farms

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

Their "departments" sound like BS to me. Do yo have a connection to this group or is this just something you found? Can't say I'd join...
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.
Heisenberg
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Heisenberg »

no connection...it's the "thought that counts". thought it nice such a good-willed group of individuals having their common ground

not much substance to their footprint on the web...yet
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

I'm still leaning towards BS. YMMV... ;)
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.