Happy Independence Day - 2014

Take off your muddy boots and gardening gloves and join us here to talk about things that aren't gardening related.
Music, movies, food, weather, vacations, kids, grandkids, pets and just about anything else.
Please keep politics, religion and sex out of this forum so we don't start needless fights and hard feelings.
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Happy Independence Day - 2014

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

My favorite holiday, I hope yours is good... :thumbup:
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.
Heisenberg
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Re: Independence Day - 2014

Post by Heisenberg »

my fav too until some neighbors (too close) kept putting new cakes on top of old carcasses, & one fell over pointing our way
none of the cement plugged projectiles hit any of us in too sensitive areas of the body, but one did get me real good in only soft tissue, missing the tibia thank God. Considerably more damaging than what even an aggressive paintball enthusiast dare dish out to their competition. still limping bad

they were all apologetic, & that meant alot...was an accident after all, & they'd been doing that all night :[
if i had done that & sum1 got smacked in the chops i'd lose some sleep over it fer sure.

fireworks show was good though up to that point. driving back in a stick-shift afterward wasn't lol
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Re: Happy Independence Day - 2014

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

Ouch!
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.