What would YOU like to see here?

Tell us what you think.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Re: What would YOU like to see here?

Post by PsychedelicSam »

I guess I lost track of time. It's been easy to do lately. I keep forgetting to check the notification box. I've done it now. Other forums I use automatically subscribe you to the thread if you post in it, so that's part of my excuse. I had the default profile setting from the beginning but that has never worked, or at least I thought I did. Don't know anything for sure anymore.

I had already recovered from my back surgery from 2 years ago and was just starting to get around well again but the accident messed that all up. I'm lucky that my hardware held up fairly well and didn't require a tune up but I was pretty concerned for a while. Still got a long way to go to get back to the point I was before the accident and the doc's not sure I can but maybe close. One day at a time. But the cannabis therapy works wonders.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Re: What would YOU like to see here?

Post by GrowTutor »

Just double check your UCP settings and hopefully that'll fix the problem...if not you might have to remember to check the box for new topics. There should be an option to "Notify me upon replies by default." :(

I know exactly what you mean; the opiates I was on messed me up pretty bad sometimes, luckily I'm almost off those now.