For Any Survivors....

Post by PsychedelicSam »

Happy New Year! :wave:
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Re: For Any Survivors....

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

You too...how was your Christmas?
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

Uneventful. Just the way I like it. I prefer New Year to Christmas, personally, so since Christmas was just the way I like it, I guess I had a good one. And you?
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

I'm still breathing...just the way I like it. ;) Yeah, I prefer no drama. For me it's more about the kids/grandkids. Since they were happy, so was I.

New Year's eve/day is just another day...Independence Day, now that's a holiday. :P
Heisenberg
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Heisenberg »

Happy NewYears...
lit a fuze or two... hadda nice time...nice2see y'all still kickin
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

Hey, Sister, do you still plan on getting this thing running? I'll put up some more recipes, basics, and maybe bring some traffic with me to start building it up. No promises but I can try. It's a shame to waste this time and effort. :nod:
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

It's running. Your recipes are always welcome here. I've been working the social media side lately since the forums have been slow but I am still working on it. I need to write some reviews, articles, etc. and try to drive more traffic that way but I haven't made time since it's been slow. If we want more people posting we have to post so people will have more to post about. No amount of advertising will suddenly give us a 1000 active members, each posting 20 times a day. It starts with 1 or 2 active members and people eventually join in. Everything is content driven; I thought we were off to a good start but I expect ups and downs. I'm working on several avenues to add content and traffic.

Post away! ;)
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

I've been kind of waiting to see if anyone else was going to come in before I got too involved because many of the things I do run off of dialogue in order to have much success and it's a lot of work to build the guides when I'm in pain. And the accident delayed things again but I was disappointed when I saw no traffic other than us few but now I have recovered better than before, all thanks to cannabis, and I'd like to help build your traffic and content, at least for edibles. The things I currently have up are a higher skill set level than many web searchers are looking far and I probably wouldn't have started there if Happy hadn't jumped in.

I'd like to include some basic recipes like crockpot butter and oil and include the answers to some questions I see raised all the time. General and basic guides for the newbies searching the web for concise and detailed information. Once they visit once, they'll be back, especially if there are some active grow threads and then the other topics will start to open up.

Let's give them something on social media to talk about. :nod:
PsychedelicSam
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by PsychedelicSam »

I just added a new topic but put it in the wrong place. Move it to wherever it's appropriate. Sorry about that.
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Not a problem at all...moving is easy.