My restart from seed

Medical Marijuana Journals go here.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Re: My restart from seed

Post by GrowTutor »

You can sure see the sativa in them... ;)
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

Not really much to report about the little girls (Or the big girls, for that matter!)...

Each of them has a little new greenery on top, but I'm not seeing much in the root department yet.

I know, I know....patience :roll:

Happy
"Fill it, Light it, Shut-up & Close the door!"
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

Both my little girls have some nice green growth on the top and each has 4-5 nice white roots dangling out the bottoms!!!

The lady that they were clipped from has a few of the older leaves with spots, but the new growth is nice & green...she is getting loaded with flowers....& only about 9" tall. So glad I didn't get rid of her....yet. If she goes as long as my big girls have I may be scrapping this project and starting over!

Guess it would be a good idea to keep the plant you clone your Mothers from so you can see how they will act in flower?? If she goes more than 70 days before I see amber I will know I am not on the path I want to be on....

Here's a pic of the girls....
Attachments
100_4819.jpg
100_4819.jpg (549.15 KiB) Viewed 19781 times
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

Yes, by cloning the mothers and flowering the mother of the mothers you know how future clones should grow too. If you got mislabeled 120+day seeds you might want to start over. ;)
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

Oh, there is no might to it!!! If this girls goes over 70 days I will be starting over...you know I am just learning patience... :roll:

The big girls that are frustrating me are the last genetic from the seeds I ordered...thanx to wpm(which has not reappeared). So I am hoping this restart will also reset the calendar on my grows!

If not, try, try again...

Happy
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

I'd look for something more Indica related next time too, especially if you like couch lock... ;)
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

Well could you throw me some suggestions to be looking into while we see where this one is going???

"To the moon Alice!!"
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Post by GrowTutor »

Anything Kush should be indica or at least mostly indica, I might try Wappa when I restart. BlueCrack had awesome aroma but I don't know the % indica vs sativa.
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

Here are a couple of updated pics of the little female, started from seed, for this project. I know the lighting sux, but my "light holder" still had his head in the pillow this AM... :lol:

She was flipped to 12/12 about 4 weeks ago. But has spent only 2 weeks under the full spectrum of my LEDs. And she has stayed amazingly small...especially compared to my previous grows. She is about 9" tall and getting loaded with flowers! And if this is almost halfway, I don't think she will be max'ing out the penetration of the LED...

Now I am wishing I had more than one set going, side by side....so I could know if this is what to expect or just a fluke...IF she will just finish in a reasonable amount of time, I think I could have some great stock for my next Aeroflo grow...

As always, I have my hopes up, but time will tell....

Happy
Attachments
100_4846.jpg
100_4846.jpg (489.54 KiB) Viewed 19774 times
100_4844.jpg
100_4844.jpg (592.1 KiB) Viewed 19774 times
100_4841.jpg
100_4841.jpg (531.53 KiB) Viewed 19774 times
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Happyweedz »

The little girls are doing good!! These pics were taken over the weekend and they are showing noticeable growth since the pics were taken.

They are getting taller, wider, and getting more roots underneath... I had a few spots on a leaf, but it only seemed to affect the one. Ph was a little off, but all seems better after a small adjustment.

I think the bigger girl got a little close to the light and some top leaves started to bleach, so it has been raised about 1"... But she is staying amazingly small!!! If I could re-create her several times down each grown chamber on the Aeroflo I think I would be really happy!!! She is only about 9.5 inches hi....has 5 main shoots...and each is getting packed with flowers!
n
If we can keep her healthy and she will show me some amber trics in 60-70 days of 12/12,(think we just finished 37 days) I think I could have some sweet mommies!! Damn, I'm hoping anyways!

Happy
100_4908.jpg
100_4908.jpg (653.65 KiB) Viewed 19769 times
100_4904.jpg
100_4904.jpg (611.95 KiB) Viewed 19769 times
100_4916.jpg
100_4916.jpg (728.08 KiB) Viewed 19769 times