First time w/clones

Medical Marijuana Journals go here.
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Re: First time w/clones

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

Usually, you'd see bumps or mini-roots between 5-14 days but let's go over the whole system.

Humidity dome?

Ambient temps? Shoot for 80F

Water temps? 65 is too low, try 70-75F...

Sprayer on a timer? Settings? Try 30 min on - 30 min off although opinions vary on that...some say no timer works better for them.

Light on a timer? 18 on - 6 off

Flush and refill every 5 days?

I'd drop the calmag and increase the superthrive. Since RO is hard to pH without something to buffer, you might mix tap (how bad is your tap?) and RO and I've never used the rapid start but it might help. Some say plain RO/Distilled without tap and not pH'd. You can also mist the tops with a *weak* nutrient solution once or twice a day to help them if they need it.
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.
Purpmonkey
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Purpmonkey »

Hello again,

Sorry for the disappearance but I have returned and ready to go again.i have a new cloner full of clones (mainly pheno 1 of the Harry skywalker) I also have 4 clone in my ecogrower finishing up week 3 in a few days, at week 6 I plan on introducing 4 more into the flowering room I will get pictures up later tonight.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (389.51 KiB) Viewed 8412 times
SisterMaryElephant
GrowTutor Site Admin

Post by SisterMaryElephant »

Other than some slight tip burn they look great... :D
I also run a medical grow consulting business in SoCal.
Purpmonkey
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Post by Purpmonkey »

I'll get some pics of the flowering plants in a little while, I can't seem to figure out why the leaves are curling temp is 75 humidity 55 ppm 850 ph 5.5 GH nutes micro and bloom 80/160 ml 11 gal tap water that had a ppm of 64 to start with water temp is 68 but does go up to 72 from time to time