40Yearsmoker

Please, introduce yourself here.
40Yearsmoker
GrowTutor Prospect

40Yearsmoker

Post by 40Yearsmoker »

Hi all
I am 40yearsmoker
My smoking career started at the age of 18 right out of high school. I have been a recreational user ever since, never missing a chance smoke.
At year 38 in my smoking career, everything changed. I sustained severe injuries to my left shoulder and arm resulting in nerve damage and a hypersensitivity from my neck to the fingertips of my left hand.
Soon after the injury I realized that my previous marijuana usage was going to be a problem with pain management. The Drs looked at me like I was a drug addict looking for my next fix, but had no problem getting me started on oxycottin, morphine, tramidol and making me drug test to make sure I was not smoking while using their perscription drugs.
Having delt with opiate addiction in an earlier life, it did not take me long to realize that I was headed down the same path again, only this time with professional help. That's when I decided to educate myself on the many uses for medicinal marijuana.
I spet the next six months absorbing everything I could find about the use of medicinal marijuana for pain management. An entire new world appeared right before my eyes. I could not believe all the uses and more importantly the many was of ingestion of MMj. This information and the members of the MMj community have changed my life forever.
I now manage my pain without the use of perscription pain killers, I have also been able to stop the use of all other percription drugs.
I am a now Patient Consultant for a local MMj deliverly service. I am so greatful to be able to help so many others who are looking for the medicinal benifits of the wonderful plant.
GrowTutor
Professor A. GrowTutor

Re: 40Yearsmoker

Post by GrowTutor »

Welcome to the forums!

I've been on morphine for nearly two years now, I'm not looking forward to the withdrawal issues that I know are coming. I'm trying to taper off a bit. MMJ should be a suitable replacement now that I'm post-op but I can't just quit morphine cold-turkey like I did with cigarettes 24 years ago. :eek:

Glad to have you on board... :D
Happyweedz
GrowTutor VIP Member
GrowTutor VIP Member

Re: 40Yearsmoker

Post by Happyweedz »

Bravo!! Glad to meet you and have you here!

Welcome....

Happy
"Fill it, Light it, Shut-up & Close the door!"